Saturday, July 26, 2008

My 1st Post =)

I normally just use my Live Journal for my blogging needs, but I thought I'd create this one to share my life during this adventure living in New York City. Here you will find me posting about things I've seen, done or people I've met. I love New York City. Sometimes the people get on my nerves because its sooo crowded, but it wouldn't be NYC without that. I feel very lucky to be able to live and work here. I've met some wonderful people, and some really cool celebrities. Living in Michigan was never this fun. I hope I can remember to keep up with this blog hahaha.

I leave you all today with a photo from when I went to Legally Blonde, the Musical with Laura Bell Bundy last Friday (July 18th). Her last performance was July 20th, and I wanted to see this before she was gone.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

It sounds like you are having a GREAT time there, and I'm so happy for you! =)